Theta Healing Basic Course
June 25-27-2010, London UK
The journey into the world of becoming a Theta Healing practitioner begins here...
> more course info
Theta Healing Advanced Course
June 18-20-2010, London UK
The journey into the world of Theta Healing continues here...
> more course info
Group Healing Evening:
Tuesday June 15-2010
Columbia Hotel, Lancaster Gate, London UK
These powerful guided healing evenings are here to raise the vibration of ourselves, our community, our world & our planet...
> more details
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this web site. In using this web site you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and unconditionally and irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the web site.
This website, www.thetahealinguk.co.uk is owned and maintained by Kristen Schmid and is referred to on this page as "the Owner".
- None of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the Owner, except as provided for in the next paragraph.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the Materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial, and informational use only; provided that, you may not, without the permission of the Owner, (i) copy, publish, or post any Materials on any computer network or broadcast or publications media, (ii) use any part of the Materials to in any way promote yourself or any other person as a healer or instructor of Theta Healing or any other modality; (iii) modify the Materials, or (iv) remove or alter any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- Theta Healing UK logos and product markings, and the products and services described in this Site (except those belonging to The Owner's suppliers or licensors), are among the service marks owned by The Owner, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Owner. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress owned by the Owner and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Owner.
The following terms and conditions apply to Theta Healing UK Courses & Workshops
(note: the term “deposit” shall refer to the fee payable to reserve your place on the given course/workshop; the term “course fees” shall refer to the balance of the given course/workshop fee, less the deposit; the term “Theta Healing UK Instructors” shall refer to Kristen Schmid; the term “non-Theta Healing UK Instructors” shall refer to any other persons who are not Kristen Schmid):
- Deposits are non-refundable, however are fully transferable to all courses taught by Theta Healing UK Instructors for a period of 12 months from receipt of deposit.
- *In the case where Theta Healing UK are hosting Vianna Stibal or another non-Theta Healing UK Instructor, all deposits paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The balance of course fees less the deposit can be refunded up to 14 days before the course/workshop for change of mind / change of circumstances for all courses and workshops taught by Theta Healing UK Instructors.
- Within 14 days from the start of the course all payments are non-refundable.
- *In the case where Theta Healing UK are hosting Vianna Stibal or another non-Theta Healing UK Instructor, all course fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event that a person is unable to attend a course/workshop taught by Theta Healing UK Instructors, the course fee is transferable to a subsequent course and/or another person and can be used anytime within the next 12 months from the date of deposit paid (subject to a place being available) provided a minimum of 72 hours' notice is given, or a medical certificate is provided for a medical condition preventing participation on the course dates.
- Notice of inability to attend a course must be given in writing with your contact and enrollment details and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the unlikely event that a course taught by Theta Healing UK Instructors is canceled you will be given an option of receiving a full refund on your deposit and any course fees that have been paid or transferring your deposit/course fees to a subsequent course/workshop taught by Theta Healing UK Instructors.
- *In the event that a course taught by a non-Theta Healing UK Instructor is canceled your deposit and any course fees that have been paid will be fully refunded to you.
The following terms and conditions apply to Theta Healing UK Sessions
- Cancellation or transfer of session is required 72 hours prior to the scheduled session date and time in writing with your contact & session details emailed to email@example.com.
- For cancellations made 72 hours or more prior to your session date and time, your session fee (less a 20% administration fee) will be refunded to you via the same payment method originally used to book the session.
- For cancellations made 24-72 hours prior to your session date and time, 50% of your session fee will be refunded to you via the same payment method originally used to book the session.
- For cancellations made within 24 hours prior to your session date and time, your full session fee will be non-refundable.
We may collect website visitors' contact information (like their e-mail addresses). Unless you object in writing, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the website.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose you can e-mail us accordingly.
We may utilise "cookies" to enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you re-visit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this website. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
- This site and the materials contained herein are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You expressly agree that use of this site, including all content, is at your sole risk.
- The information found in this Site and in a Theta Healing UK offered course is for educational purposes only. None of the information is intended for diagnoses, prescriptions or to replace medical advice or treatment.
V001 January 2009
V002 July 2009
V003 September 2009