Theta Healing Basic Course
June 25-27-2010, London UK
The journey into the world of becoming a Theta Healing practitioner begins here...
> more course info
Theta Healing Advanced Course
June 18-20-2010, London UK
The journey into the world of Theta Healing continues here...
> more course info
Group Healing Evening:
Tuesday June 15-2010
Columbia Hotel, Lancaster Gate, London UK
These powerful guided healing evenings are here to raise the vibration of ourselves, our community, our world & our planet...
> more details
Theta Healing and Beliefs and Feelings
Thoughts and emotions have a direct bearing on our physical health and what we create in our lives.
Our Thoughts and beliefs alongside information from outside ourselves act as energy signals that enter our body. These signals get picked up by receptors on the walls of our cells which then creates a charge that is recognized by effectors within our cells that then produces proteins and sends messages within our bodies signaling actions to take place according to the information that is being received.
If your thoughts, beliefs or outside information is filled with a negative charge such as a fear then this will enter your bodies system, signal your cells to protect themselves forcing your body to automatically go into flight mode causing a majority of your blood and energy to flow into your arms, legs and heart. Your adrenals will fire up and your immune system gets temporarily shutdown. This happening on a regular basis will have a very detrimental effect on your health and state of mind.
Having positive thoughts, beliefs and feelings puts you in a positive mind set and attracts health and personal growth.
Thoughts and emotions are also forms of energetic expression which under the law of attraction attracts back to you that which you are thinking and feeling.
The human being is a walking organic energetic projector and magnet. We are constantly sending out thoughts, feelings and energetic information. The energy we project out is sent back to us via the law of attraction and creates the lives we are living right now.
Beliefs and feelings held on a positive level project themselves out of you and will attract back to you the same positive vibrations which manifest into physical form such as: a fulfilling relationship with life partner, a happy and rewarding career in a subject you are passionate about, an abundance of finance.
Beliefs and feelings held on a negative level project themselves out of you and will attract back to you the same negative vibrations which manifest into physical form such as: an unhappy and unfulfilling relationship, an unrewarding and unfulfilling career or job, lack of money, finance and debt.
We are aware of our conscious beliefs and these account for 5% of what we project out, our subconscious stores the other 95% and it is this area that is where the majority of our projection comes from.
Limiting and negative beliefs stored in your subconscious will account for why there are certain blocks and obstacles in your life that you just can’t seem to overcome.
Vianna Stibal the founder of Theta Healing has found that not only are these stored in your subconscious, they are also held on different levels.
The four levels of beliefs:
Beliefs held on this level are accumulated from experiences and information an individual has been exposed to from birth till present day.
Beliefs held on this level are accumulated from experiences and information an individual has been exposed to in past lives, experiences in-between lives and collective global consciousness (A belief in past lives and reincarnation is not needed )
Beliefs held on this level are accumulated from experiences and information passed down through the DNA of the individuals family and ancestors
Beliefs held on this level are accumulated from experiences and information an individual has been exposed to on a deeper level and carries forward from one incarnation to another.